To make short, it
was nice choice to take this course!
Before coming NUS,
I had chance to read the review of other exchange students. At there, I saw
lots of compliments about “Professional Communications.”
So, I tried to take
this course when I came here. However, I failed several time. I was very
disappointed. Finally, I could take this course.
Here, I met 9 nice
class mates, and also professor. With those people, I could more understand about
the lecture. They were very passionate about learning.
To be honest, there
were lots of things to do: blog, peer teaching, interview, and group project.
When preparing those, I was very tired and stressful. Seriously, I cried once
when I got harsh feedback while I was sick.
However, now all is
done, and I think that all of them was very helpful for me. If I couldn’t take
this course with all these people, I couldn’t increase my English and
communication skill.
I, will be the next
people who recommend this course for pre exchange student!
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기